Friday, August 12, 2011

Somewhere nice for a break in Suffolk

Hi all,

Nick and I have been thinking about having a weekend away with the kids sometime soon and we both fancy going to Suffolk for a couple of nights. I have been doing a little research and came across the most beautiful bed and breakfast, so nice that I just had to share it with you!

This place is called The Old Rectory and you can have a look at their website here. I would highly recommend looking at the website if you're planning a trip away as the rooms are decorated beautifully and the gardens are lovely too.

My favourite rooms from the website are Oak and Yew (below), both of which look light and airy and I could imagine waking up in either of them with the sun streaming through the window calling me out into the beautiful Suffolk countryside where I am sure to find some excellent inspiration for some new e cards. The dining facilities also look fantastic and I'm now craving a cooked breakfast after seeing the breakfast page!

OakYew

Let me know you're thoughts. I'd love to hear your tips and advice on things to do in Suffolk so please leave a comment!

Have a nice weekend.

Katie x

P.s. I have recently joined Facebook and would be delighted to become your friend. I am new to social media but will be using my Facebook profile to help keep you up-to-date with the Katies Cards news as well as posting interesting gift and lifestyle ideas and advice. Click here to visit my Facebook page and request friendship with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment