Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A beautiful tree in Bushy park and a summer photograph

Hello there,

Summer has moved over to make space for autumn, old news I know, but it's a little sad for us here in Briton, who didn't get the summer we wanted and were drenched with rain for most of it!

I took this photo of a beautiful tree that I walk past every day on my walk with Plum that I want to share with you.

Do you know what type of tree it is? Please comment if you can work it out!

Beautiful tree in Bushy park

The picture was taken on a rare sunny summers day which is why the deer are taking refuge away froom the sun underneath it. I think this tree is beautiful, I love trees with red or dark leaves and couldn't resist taking a picture of it with my phone as I was walking past.

Katie x

P.s. Don't forget to enter the Katies Cards competition to be in with a chance of winning a £15 Amazon voucher! All you have to do is pick your favourite Christmas e-card from our collection and tell us why you like it on our facebook page here http://www.facebook.com/Katies.ecards but make sure you make your entry before the 30th of September!

For more clear instructions on how to enter the competition have a look at this old blog post - http://ecards.katiescards.com/6237275747/clearer-instructions-for-the-competition.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment