Friday, September 23, 2011

Racheal's Greek holiday and don't forget to enter the competition!

Hello all!

Racheal is going on holiday for a well deserved break to a Greek island on Sunday for a week. Her 3 months here have been very busy but she has done lots to push forward our e cards, including helping me to make sure I write this blog daily and write interesting things in it!

I have to say I'm rather jealous of her! I could do with a week on a Greek island sunning myself but with Molly and Joe still at school, we can only have a holiday during the school breaks.

Whilst she is away I will be getting on with some new e card designs, looking after the competion and answering e card queries.

I know I have gone on and on about it, but the competition closing date is not until next Friday so please enter. Apart from the fantastic £15 Amazon prize, it is also a chance for you to tell me your opinions and have some input into the new cards that are made.

Once again, all you have to do to enter is to choose your favourite Christmas ecard from our collection and then tell us why you like it on the Katies Cards Facebook page. For clearer instructions please take a look here.

Have a nice weekend!

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment