Thursday, September 1, 2011

A great website for recipe ideas

Hello,

Sometimes I get bored of cooking the same old recipes week in week out. I look in the fridge and need some inspiration on how to use the ingredients I have but don't want to sit and think about what I am going to cook for a long time, especially working hard on e-cards all day.

If I have a problem or need an idea I have a go at hunting around on the internet to see if I can find something to help and recently came across a great website that I have found very handy. Really Nice Recipes is an online collection of 'really nice recipes' that you can use, but the reason it is unique is because the recipes are catergorise by ingredient which is tremendously helpful, especially when you have some bits and bobs left over from your shop and you don't know what to do with them. You can select whatever it is you want to cook from the menu in the top left and then you will get a list of recipes for that ingredient!

Picture 1

This has been a real help for me - take a look and let me know what you think!

Katie x

P.s. I have recently joined Facebook and would be delighted to become your friend. I am new to social media but will be using my Facebook profile to help keep you up-to-date with the Katies Cards news as well as posting interesting gift and lifestyle ideas and advice. Click here to visit my Facebook page and request friendship with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment