Friday, September 2, 2011

Its Labor Day on Monday!

This is a quick reminder to all of you who celebrate Labor day to get your Labor Day e card scheduled for delivery so that you don't forget to send greetings to your loved ones.

labour day build
Labor Day e card

I hope all that are celebrating this historic day enjoys themselves and wish you all a nice weekend.

We're celebrating our daughter Molly's 16 birthday this weekend - my how time has flown!

Don't forget to schedule your birthday e cards for any upcoming birthdays!

Katie x

P.s. I have recently joined Facebook and would be delighted to become your friend. I am new to social media but will be using my Facebook profile to help keep you up-to-date with the Katies Cards news as well as posting interesting gift and lifestyle ideas and advice. Click here to visit my Facebook page and request friendship with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment