Wednesday, September 7, 2011

UK National Organic Month!

Hi there,

I am a bit late with this news, but (since you are an eco-friendly e-card fan) you might find it useful to know that September is National Organic month here in the UK. The month is one of celebrating organic growth and produce as well the benefits.

You can find more at - National Organic Month which has some great advice and guidance on how to live an organic, eco-friendly lifestyle.

I know its hard to be environmentally friendly and I struggle at times, but I think that as long as I am learning about my choices then I am able to make more good decisions which has its own very small affect on the environment which makes me feel happy.

Katie x

P.s. I have recently joined Facebook and would be delighted to become your friend. I am new to social media but will be using my Facebook profile to help keep you up-to-date with the Katies Cards news as well as posting interesting gift and lifestyle ideas and advice. Click here to visit my Facebook page and request friendship with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment